Friday, February 26, 2010

Custom Monogram Design!

After creating lots of monograms for various brides, via ProjectWedding.com, and lots of positive feedback, a new found passion has been awakened in me! I absolutely adore designing monograms! I decided to start a design business as a hobby for a little extra spending cash on the side as we continue building our awesome internet retail business.

To package and further this dream, I have created a new blog to share my designs. Introducing Signatures by Sarah!

http://signaturebysarahdesigns.blogpost.com


So excited! I will be posting designs that can be used as inspiration and direction for my clients, as well as client orders. I am offering 1 monograms for $5, 2 for $8, and 5 for $15. Clients receive full size original files in .PNG format, for use on invitations, favors, stationary, decorations, and thank you cards!.

Please help me celebrate by visiting my blog and leaving feedback on my designs. Obviously I'm new at this, and I'm very excited to expand!




No comments:

Post a Comment